Wednesday, October 29, 2008

KINGS

http://www.nbc.com/Kings/index.shtml


Pastry Chef to the King

Some Fun News

I have a tiny role in the new and upcoming NBC series called Kings. Click on the above link to preview this new NBC series.

I must prepare Croissants for the King and his family. I was in one scene Monday, October 27th, bringing the croissants to the King and Queen's breakfast table.
It only took 8 takes. On one of the takes, I dropped one of the croissants. It was a 9 hour day; I loved it.

Next week I have to actually make dough, roll it out, form the croissants, bake them and present them and this is all on camera. Of course we are going to fast forward the procedures. Croissants take near a day and a half.

I have a special chef's jacket in a dark rust color. When I came on set, there had to be 30 crew and actors. When the director saw me he said. So you're
Ed- Hey everybody this is Ed a real Pastry Chef and this is his debut! Cool, Right! Than I said, not only is this my debut, I grew you about 10 blocks from here. The studios is in Greenpoint Brooklyn.

I will keep you posted on new but short career.

No comments: